Get what you want, when you want it.
Subscription portals can be confusing, so we put together a guide to show you how to choose your meals, pause, skip, or even cancel. The first step is to create an account if you didn't do so during checkout. Be sure to use the same email address so the system can find your subscription.
Once you've created your account and logged in, access the subscription portal by clicking on the 'Manage Subscriptions' link
The meal selection window is open every Monday-Thursday for delivery the following week. Orders are processed on Friday, and if you miss the deadline your meals will be selected automatically.
1. In the subscription portal, click Edit
next to your active subscription.
2. Click Select Contents in the pop-up window.
3. Choose your meals for the following week by 11:59 p.m. every Thursday.
Skipping & Order Dates
The 'Next Charge Date' is the day you're charged for an upcoming kit. Orders are charged on Fridays, then delivered on Tuesdays. Deliveries are delayed to Wednesday on weeks with holidays.
1. Click the Delivery Schedule
tab at the top of the portal to see all upcoming orders.
2. Click Skip next to the order date you'd like to skip. Remember that dates correspond to charge dates, not delivery dates.
3. Skip before Friday at 12:00 a.m. to avoid being charged for the upcoming delivery.
Pausing or Cancelling
You can pause your kit for up to 3 months. Just click the 'Cancel Subscription' link on the bottom left of your subscription page and you'll be asked if you'd like to pause first.
1. Click the Subscriptions
tab and Edit next to your active subscription.
2. Click Cancel Subscription at the bottom left of the page.
3. Make sure to confirm the cancellation by clicking Proceed.